Thursday, June 26, 2008

tulsa baby





On Tuesday, we took a little girl's trip to Tulsa to visit Ashley and her sweet girls for a couple of days.  Brynn and I loaded up our girls on Tues. morning and hit the road.  Got a bit turned around on the way up north, but once we got there, we had an incredible time.  The girls LOVED playing with each other.  Abby loved watching everything that was going on.  I had a great time catching up with Ashley and seeing her beautiful house.  We loved our trip!  Thanks for letting us destroy your house and increase the noise level an incredible amount!!  Love you friend!  

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I'll take the noise ANY DAY, sister! We loved loved loved loved having ALL of you girls here. Even Brett enjoyed it, even if he can't admit it!

Robinson Family said...

So glad you are teaching Abby the importance of female road trips! Next is the documentary Thelma and Louise. My favorite Baylor memories were a few trips with you; to which Abby will never be subjected to hear about.

Michelle Hausz said...

How much fun! Did you bring the Krieg's back to Dallas with you? =)

Leslie said...

I am so glad you were able to go, although I am glad you are back. I was so lonely last week.
Ashley is the best!!!

Jen said...

I saw you Monday afternoon and I don't think you had planned this trip yet!! It sounds like a lot of fun. :)