Saturday, June 7, 2008

more swimming


Well, we went swimming again on Friday. We met some new friends from the neighborhood at the pool. When we got there, Abby decided she would take a 30 minute nap and then she was ready to play.  It's a great pool and we had a great time.    This was the third time this week we went swimming. I know this is all I have posted about lately, but that is because all we did this week was swim!  It's too hot to go do much else around here these days!  Will do more exciting things next week....

3 comments:

Robinson Family said...

That Anthologie link is wonderful! I don't suppose they have a location in Charleston, huh? Once again, Abby is precious in her sun bonnet. I could never tire of her cute pool pictures. MORE! MORE!

Dunhams said...

Seriously, I agree that swimming is the only way to go right now...it's just too stinkin' hot already! Abby looks like quite the sweet, little water bug :)

Leslie said...

Ok you are seriously making me very jealous with all of your swimming talk. No fair! Abby looks so cute.