Sunday, June 1, 2008

crazy Sunday morning




This morning, we found Abby like this taking her nap.  Seriously, she was sound asleep! 


Also,we took Abby to the church nursery for the first time today!  I know, it sounds horrible that she is 8 months old and hasn't gone to church yet, but I wanted to wait until winter was over....and yes, now that it's JUNE,  I think I had more of a separation issue than Abby did! Anyway, I think she had a great time and smelled like the sweet older ladies that kept her when she got home.   

6 comments:

Dunhams said...

I love the sleeping pose! So funny!

Jen said...

Yay, Abs! I knew she could do it. Can't wait to hear the details. :)

Ashley said...

I'm glad you went! Sounds like it went well, way to go Abby...and mom!

Leslie said...

Not horrible at all - the boys are 14 months and we have yet to attend church. That's pretty bad.
Glad she did so well. We'll get there at some point this summer.

Brooke said...

That is so sweet! We have been major slackers too Mandy. I am so glad that she enjoyed the nursery. I'm sure it makes you feel better about leaving her there.

Robinson Family said...

Her sleeping like that makes my neck cramp just looking at her! Amazing positions these little ones can get themselves into, ey?