Wednesday, June 18, 2008

9 months old!


Abigail is 9 months old today!  Her doctor appt. isn't until next week, so I have no idea how much she weighs, etc.  but she is growing way too fast.  However, she still doesn't eat very well. She does not like much of anything and she gags or throws up any time you give her any amount of table food at all. I just keep telling myself that she won't go to first grade eating baby food and formula.  She has a few new tricks and she is just about to crawl.  I love to watch her practice crawling while she is in bed.  I watch her on the monitor after naps or in the morning before I go get her.  She is still looking just like her daddy and adores him!  Still takes 30 minute naps.  Maybe that will change once she gets mobile..  That would be nice!  She loves to clap and throw her hands up when you ask how big she is.  She is a joy and I love her more than I could have ever imagined.

3 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Happy 9 months Abby! And don't let anyone fool you. Table food doesn't get any better when you're over 10 months. See how long you can hold out. I am. This being fed thing ROCKS! Plus, chewing takes up too much energy.
-Riley

Katie said...

Sounds like she is more picky than you with food. Ha!

Brooke said...

Such a sweet picture! I know your pain sister. Wyatt was among the last of his friends to eat table food. Abby is only 9 months, just give her a little more time. If it makes you feel any better, I have a friend who's 18 month old was still eating baby food and he was doing just fine. :o)