Thursday, March 5, 2009

pitiful



Abby has been sick the last 2 days.  Tuesday night, we woke up to her throwing up in her bed around midnight.  It was the first time that had happened and it was not fun.  All day Wednesday, she ran 103 fever and slept most of the day. When she wasn't sleeping, she was on the couch with me watching Dora or Sesame Street.  Today, she was much better.  She ate a little and the fever went down.  Without much food, she didn't have any energy so today was a pj day too!  I hate that Abby has felt so bad, but I have loved snuggling on the couch with my baby!

7 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

Poor Abby!! So glad she is feeling better now. We still have not experienced the whole stomach bug thing with Blake (KNOCK ON WOOD!!!) and I am dreading the day it strikes our house!! I hope Abby is back to her old happy self tomorrow!!

Mer said...

She's got some great hair..on the bright side of things. It looks so thick! Hope she's back to her old chatty self tomorrow!

Dunhams said...

Poor little punkin! Stomach bugs are the most miserable thing for these little ones...it's SO sad to see :( I hope she gets feeling better quickly!

Meredith said...

Oh, so sorry to hear that!! I hope she had a better night last night and a good one tonight!!! Stomach bugs are the WORST!!!

Liz Goodman said...

Hope y'all are feeling better today. Nobody wants to be sick for the weekend! Give her hugs and kisses from C and E and get rid of that stuff before next Thursday!!! :)

Leslie said...

Poor Abs and Mandy! I hope she is feeling great again. You've got a fun weekend ahead I think. We need to catch up on the phone soon! Miss you.

Robinson Family said...

Oh...this breaks my heart! Glad you are better now Miss Abby.