I bought Abby some Dora stickers today and she loves them. She wasn't too sure about them at first, but once I put one on her shirt, she kept saying "more". Abby was covered in stickers before too long and she loved them all.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
covered in stickers
Posted by Mandy at 2/26/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bo and I met at Baylor and were married on August 5, 2000. We had a baby girl on September 18, 2007. Three years later, the Lord blessed our family with a son. He was born on January 28, 2011. I feel so blessed and honored to be the mom of two beautiful children! I love my life!!


2 comments:
I so miss being able to come over to your house and play. We would have loved sticker time!!
I cannot get enough of those precious pigtails! Do I I'll finally get to meet her in April!!!!
And, I do think she's getting her height from her daddy. ;-)
Post a Comment