Sunday, August 17, 2008

what a week!!!






It's been a long, but very fun week!!  We started out last weekend by going to the lake to celebrate my mom's 60th bday.  My whole family came and had a BLAST.  We went to Hot Springs and jumped on my sister and brother-in-law's awesome boat.  Bo and I weren't too sure what Abby would think since she has never been on a boat before, but she loved it. We all had a great time. Sunday, we headed to Little Rock to continue the celebration.  My dad surprised my mom with a new jaguar.  It was great!  She never dreamed she would get one, and I have never seen my mom so shocked. It was so much fun.  She deserves it!  On Monday, we honored Mom's bday with a surprise lunch for her and a few of her closest friends.  It was just a special weekend for her.  Tuesday, Abby and I went to Longview to stay with my brother and sister-in-law and then we headed to Houston for a long weekend.  It has been an extremely busy week, but so much fun!  Abby loved every minute of it and even slept great.....since we DID haul her bumpers with us everywhere we went!!!  

4 comments:

Totally Truthful said...

Abby gets more beautiful EVERY day! I can't get over how much she has grown! i am heading to Houston this weekend if you want to come back and visit!

Mer said...

Yeah! Glad you made it home! Seems like you've been gone a month I'm sure. Give the punkin a kiss.

Robinson Family said...

You have such a great family. Glad you all had so much fun. It sounds like a great time!

Michelle Hausz said...

What a cutie! I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday celebration with your mom! We miss you guys!