Tuesday, August 5, 2008

8 years today


I know this blog is suppose to be about Abigail, but she wouldn't be here if it was not for her sweet daddy.  Bo and I are celebrating our 8 year anniversary today!  It's hard to believe we have known each other for 12 years.  He is the love of my life and a precious, amazing father to Abby. I could not ask for a better helper, friend and husband.  I am so undeserving.  The Lord has blessed me!!!  I love you more than you can ever imagine, Bo!  Happy Anniversary!!!



9 comments:

Mer said...

Whohooo...congratulations on 8 years. Seems like it was yesterday...it's just as hot today as it was then..that's for sure...the weather I mean:)

Jen said...

You two are precious together. I am so happy that you have someone who makes you so happy! Happy Anniversary. :)

P.S. Your sis-in-law's comment was HILARIOUS.

Robinson Family said...

I LOVE this picture from the dude ranch. Have a wonderful anniversary. I know Bo feels the same way about you too Mandy! God bless!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary Bains! I can't believe its been so long- man you guys are old. Just kidding :-) What a fun day it was 8 years ago in good ole Little Rock!! Hope you guys get to do something really fun to celebrate!

Dunhams said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

S, J, B, & S said...

Wow! 8 years!! Happy Anniversary!!!

Kimberly said...

I love the Bo Bains!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Anniversary to a great couple! Love yall!

Leslie said...

Sorry this is a bit late. Hope you two had a wonderful Tuesday. I just love you both!

Kelli said...

Happy (very!) Belated Anniversary!