Monday, May 17, 2010

well taken care of

hiding in the pillows



watching movies in the "fort"

letting Daddy fix my hair

I had some minor surgery last Thursday and my mom came in town to help take care of Abby. Abner had a ball and didn't even want me to do anything. She even had the line "Bunny (my mom) will let me do it" down pat. Wow! How fast they learn. Abby told my mom at 9:00 on Friday morning that she was ready to "run errands" and off they went! My mother did whatever Abs wanted..from hiding under the pillows, to playing anything Abby wanted to play. Thanks so much, Mom, for coming and taking care of Abby (and leaving our fridge full of soft foods) so that I could rest. You are the BEST!! Couldn't have made it without you.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like Mom and Abs had a great time! Sorry you weren't. ; (

Robinson Family said...

I hope you are on the mend. Grandmas are blessings! Looks like Abby had a blast as well. The Elvis hair pic by Daddy is a hoot. She is such a cutie.

Kimberly said...

Ahhh. So lucky to have your mom there. It isn't often that us Mom's really get to be sick! Feel better!

Ashley said...

Moms make everything better-(even no fun mouth surgery)...I hope our kids remember that, ALWAYS. Thinking of you and jealous of that beach bod you are perfecting with this gum surgery diet.