Friday, April 24, 2009

trip to baylor






Today Abby and I took a quick trip to Waco for the day. We met a college friend of mine who lives in VA now but was in town for a friend's wedding in Austin.  We had the BEST time!  I am so glad that we went and got to see her.  I also met her husband but they had left their son at home.  I will meet him one of these days!  Abby was truly a rock star for me.  She woke up screaming at 6:00 so I thought she would sleep in the car.  Of course, she didn't so I thought she would be a nightmare the whole time we were walking around campus, shopping and eating lunch.  She was just perfect and loved seeing the bear.  When we sat down to eat she fell asleep in my lap and slept during lunch so Chara and I could actually talk!  It was SO much fun!!!  I love you to death Chara and will come see you one of these days to meet Riley.  Thanks so much for coming to see us!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

That pic will be fun when Abs goes to Baylor! Glad she was good for you.

Dunhams said...

So glad Abby did great on the trip! She looks so cute in all the pictures! PS I love your top...I have the red one :)

Jill said...

Must have been seeing her future school that put her in such a great mood.

Robinson Family said...

It was OUR pleasure. Thanks again for meeting us in Waco. LOVE the pics of you guys at the Baylor Sign. Abby is precious as can be and was a fabulous little girl the whole time.