Tuesday, April 29, 2008

good ole high school days


               Justin and Ethan, Melissa and Luke,
             Me and Abigail and Courtney and Mikey

           Abby checking out Ethan

                 Luke, Ethan, Abby and Mikey

Abigail and I went to see some of my high school friends today.  We had a great time talking about the good ole days at Arkansas Baptist High!  Good stuff.   I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time.  Thanks Melissa for having us over.  See you guys again soon!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Cute!

Courtney said...

Good times!

Jen said...

Abby is just so precious and full of life in every picture! I love it. :)

That's so nice that you have high school friends nearby.

Dunhams said...

I love that Abby looks like she's waving in that one picture...so cute!

Melissa said...

I don't know why, but these pictures really crack me up!
PS. I have not stopped singing "Chritmas in the Castle"..thanks alot Justin!