Tuesday, January 27, 2009

mother of three




The past 2 days, I have been a mother of three!  Eddie and Sophia H. spent Monday and Tuesday with Abby and me.  The weather was gross, but we made the best out of it.  Abby was truly entertained by the 2 of them and they all got along pretty well.  The hardest part was feeding all three "starving" children at the same time!  Abby was pulling on my leg and crying while the other 2 were trying to decide what they wanted to eat.  The other difficult part was nap time.  Bo was home both mornings to help with that, so that saved me!   Overall it was a good 2 days, but I am tired and in no rush to have that many kids...sorry Mom!

3 comments:

Liz Goodman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christiana said...

Aww, I'm so glad they got to be with you while Jen was gone! Thanks for taking good care of my kiddos.

Robinson Family said...

Makes you think doesn't it? I am not in any hurry adding to the Robinson bunch either! Whew!