Sunday, December 28, 2008

crazy christmas cheer!

Abby's cousin Allie
Christmas morning with Zach



Abby and my mom
My sister, Katie and me

Bunny and her grandchildren

We have had a great Christmas week!  It was a very busy and crazy week, but Abby was a trooper and had a great time with cousins and many different family members.   From watching Christmas Vacation on Christmas Eve to seeing old high school friends to talking about other crazy family members and eating WAY too much of Mom's amazing food, it was a White family Christmas to remember.

 Christmas is such a fun time of the year.  Not only do we celebrate Christ's birth, but we are surrounded by family and friends that we love dearly.  I always love to go home and be with my entire family.  It is always such a special, precious time for me.  It's even more fun now that we have kids to chase around and watch grow up together.  I always hate to leave, but know that the next time we are together will be even more special and something that I  look forward to. 
 

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, it looks like you had such a wonderful time! Being altogether with family is so special and you are so blessed to be able to do it.

The pictures are great! The kids are precious and everyone looks so happy to be together. You look beautiful and Bo looks... hairy! :) Vacation beard alert!

Liz Goodman said...

What great pictures! We loved having you here, and can't wait to see you all again very soon! Kiss, kiss!

Leslie said...

So glad you had a nice holiday. And I like Bo's beard. He looks unemployed! Just kidding Bo.
Can't wait to see you!!

Robinson Family said...

Looks like it was a very merry Christmas. I know your mom was thrilled to have all of her grandkids around!!

Dunhams said...

What cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time!