Sunday, October 5, 2008

woooooo pig sooie!













Last Wednesday, Abby and I headed up to Fayetteville, Arkansas to see my sister, brother-in-law and their son Zach.  Zach was born 9 weeks after Abby.  They were hilarious together all weekend long.  Mom met us on Wed. too and we shopped all day Thursday and Friday.  We had a blast and the kids were too funny "playing" together.   It was fun to watch their differences.  Abby  is such a girl...DRAMA queen, just playing with her dolls.  Zach, on the other hand, is such a boy....wild man and nothing seems to bother him at all.  They got along pretty well, but when they didn't, we were laughing too hard to do anything about it.  Bo and my dad met us Friday and we all went to the Razorback game on Saturday. The weather was perfect...the game was not, but it was still fun and I called the HOGS many times!!!  I love them..even when they are having a rough year.  We had a great time with family and Abby looked too cute in all her Arkansas outfits!  Go Hogs!



5 comments:

Katie said...

Glad ya'll made it home safe! You didn't wreck my house at all!

LOVED every second.

Leslie said...

Such cute pictures. You have such a great family and happy you are home safe and sound. Talk soon!

Melissa said...

Oh these pics make me miss Fayetteville! I'm glad so glad you went to cheer on our hogs...they look so sad this year huh! anyway, fans forever right!

Jen said...

The pictures are SO great! The picture of you and Bo is adorable!! The cousins are so cute together, and your family is just awesome. I am glad you had so much fun together and now you are home safe!

Robinson Family said...

You all have been having too much fun! Looks like it was a great trip.