Thursday, May 22, 2008

8 months old



Abigail is 8 months old!  I honestly never thought the day would come and I really didn't think that I would ever sleep again.  She loves to eat veggies and she loves dill pickles!  Go figure.   I still can't get her to eat much fruit and she hates rice cereal.  I honestly don't blame her on that one.  She throws up any time I give her table food, so we are staying away from that for now.  I am not sure of her weight, but I do know that 25% of it has to be in her cheeks!!  She is precious and more fun every day.....well, when she isn't teething!

4 comments:

Dunhams said...

She is so sweet, Mandy! I can't believe she's already 8 months old...it seems like just yesterday that we were all hugely pregnant :)

Meredith said...

Happy 8 months! Isn't it great when you realize that you do eventually get a full night's sleep? She is soooooo cute!!! She has the sweetest face!

Jen said...

Happy 8 month birthday! That picture of Abby on the dog chair is so cute and it looks like she is just about to fall off!

Mer said...

ABBY! YOU ARE PRECIOUS! Mando I love love love the sweet little smile in the second picture. I can't believe she is 8 months old.